www.abcmouse.com – (free 30 day trial)
Scholastic Learn at Home
Lesson based on grade level (up to 6th grade)
USERNAME: Learning20 PASSWORD: Clifford
• Youtube Videos
• Journal: Children draw pictures about their day. Children dictate and parents or older siblings write the words on the pages. Share the story at the end of the day. Promotes creativity, fine motor and reading readiness.
• Practice writing letters, numbers and shapes in shaving cream on the table or batch tub.
• Create sensory bins in your home using a tupperware bin. Fill with water, rice, cotton, etc…
• Children can sort objects from it, scoop, measure, count. Give them kitchen tongs to pick items up out of the bin. Again, strengthening fine motor skills.
• Supervised cutting bin. Allow children to snip scrap paper with child scissors into a Tupperware bin.